Welcome to Martial Arts Online, a brand new online only magazine run by martial artists, for martial artists! This site does not focus on just a few different styles, instead, we are open to promoting any and all martial arts & fighting sports.
Martial Arts Online further differs to other sites by welcoming reader submissions / reports / pictures from anyone and everyone. We want to provide a platform for all upcoming clubs, competitors, teams, and even styles to promote themselves to a wide and engaged audience.
By bringing martial arts news onto a digital platform, your news can now be published instantly, making it more engaging and relevant to your audience.
Here's a few reasons why we are different to the rest -
- We cover ALL martial arts; no favouritism here!
- Our stories are predominantly reader submitted; if you've got a story to tell, get in touch!
- We are independent and not associated to any specific organisations - like we said, no favouritism!
- ANYONE is free to post their story on Martial Arts Online; subject to our editing team!
- Martial Arts Online is run by martial artists; we have combined over 50 years experience!
- As an online only magazine, our stories can be published almost immediately; giving you the most up to date martial arts news available in the UK!
Finally, this is a completely FREE site, no subscriptions and no fees for publishing your stories.
All we ask is that you promote Martial Arts Online and if you've got a story to share, please get in touch!
Thanks for reading martialartsonline, an online magazine run for martial artists, by martial artists! We want to promote all UK styles, clubs, competitions and most importantly, competitors. Please submit your stories for publishing NOW! (Click here to submit a story)